Thursday, November 11, 2010

What are you thankful for?

I decided to go ahead and make 30 days of thankfulness and post it.

Nov 1st- I was thankful to be in Lynchburg with amazing friends who helped take my mind off the stresses of life
Nov 2nd- I'm thankful that I have a faimly that I can talk to
Nov 3rd- I am thankful for a car that works
Nov 4th- I am thankful for a job interview that may potentially lead to employment ( fingers crossed)
Nov 5th- I am thankful for Mom and Pete celebrating 11 years of marriage ( you guys are awesome and I <3 you)
Nov 6th- I am thankful for small children who think I'm awesome
Nov 7th- I am thankful for Pappy spending 23 years on this earth with me, when it could have been shortened many, many , many times. I am thankful he is spending his first birthday in heaven with no pain. I miss you now; I always will. I love you Pap. Love always, Kimi.
Nov 8th- I am thankful for fall leaves and a job fair in Henrico
Nov 9th- I am thankful for pumpkins and pumpkin flavored everything!
Nov 10th- I am thankful for Niki-aka the best doggie ever :)
Nov 11th- I am thankful for a house to live in, thats pretty awesome
Nov 12th- I am thankful for changing my major and possibly getting my Bachelor's :)
Nov 13th- I am thankful for the year this has been, even if its been crazy
Nov 14th- I am thankful for Kettle Corn
Nov 15th- I am thankful for a pappy who taught and showed me how to love the lord. I truly hope one day I can be like him. So solid in his faith. Never faultering. Gosh he was amazing, I never really appreciated it before. I guess that age old saying is true, you never know what you have until it's gone. I'd give ANYTHING to give him a hug one more time. anything.
Nov 16th- I am thankful that I got to see my father alone for the first time in 11 years- amazing
Nov 17th- I am thankful for taking classes next semester- who knew I would actually miss going to class
nov 18th- I am thankful for Hulu.com
Nov 19th- I am thankful for Starbucks; Chinese food. Oh and Blogs!
Nov 20th- I am thankful for my mom. She's been my best friend and believer when no one else believe in me.
Nov 21- I am thankful for the Christmas season
Nov 22- I am thankful for Deer, the deliciousness they provide. Like Jerky :)
Nov 23- I am thankful for my life, good and bad
Nov 24- I am thankful for gingerbread lattes. mmmmm.
Nov 25th- I am thankful for the internet
Nov 26th- I am thankful for my friends- and lynchburg
Nov 27- I am thankful for roadtrips with said friends
Nov 28- I am thankful for dreams and the roadblocks that sometimes interfere with those dreams
Nov 29- I am thankful for seafood- seriously yummy and seriously healthy too!
Nov 30- I am thankful for hope, because sometimes thats the only thing you have to get you from one day to the next.

What are you Thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...