Saturday, November 27, 2010

HaHa a good laugh

My friend had posted on her facebook the following status:
Reposted from a friend - 1.) Go to Google Maps. 2.) Click on "Get Directions." 3.) Enter Taiwan as the start location. 4.) Enter China as the end location. 5.) Read step 24 of the directions. 6.) If you laugh, re-post!

being the inquisitive being I am, I decided to indeed google Taiwan to China.I spared you the entirety of the 75 directions. I only included 5 =)

This is the result I got :

Taiwan

1. Head west on 人倫林道支線 toward 人倫林道
200 m
20. Slight right toward Exit 五股一交流道(八里)
1.0 km
21. Take the ramp onto 台64線
10.1 km
22. Turn right at 領港大道
1.3 km
23. Turn left
1.1 km
24. Swim across the Pacific Ocean
165 km

Haha really? =) What are the craziest directions you ever recieved ?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...