Friday, November 19, 2010

Ok, I LOVE them!

So for my new job I had to purchase all black tennis shoes. No biggie I knew EXACTLY what I wanted. Nike Shox. I love Shox, because they take the weight of my weight off of my ankels ( which are weak. especially the left one since I broke it twice) Pap introduced me to shox years ago and ever since I have been hooked! Sadly barely anyone but Dicks place carries them anymore. Mom and I headed to Dicks Sporting Goods- saw a super cute grey, hot pink and black pair and 1 solid black pair. I have wide feet so its a little hearder for me to find things. Anyway I try on the last pair they had and to my dismay it didn't fit. So now I am in a dilemma- I need a comfortable yet supportive pair of shoes for work ( which requires lifting and unpacking boxes- exciting I know.) So we ended up going to Kohls because I had to get my Kahki pants and I found this AMAZING shoes that I always made fun of. They are sketchers shape ups FX . A little on the pricey side ( 99.00) But I had a 15% off plus they were one sale. They are DEFINATLY worth the inverstment- They make your calves BURN, help you lose weight and help with your posture. and they are so comfortable! I was able to do Tucks and Herkes for the first time since High School! They feel like you are running on sand, by walking. It is AWESOME!

What is your favorite pair of shoes & why? :)





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...