Tuesday, November 9, 2010

If you are having troubles, Depression ANYTHING read this post =)

I don't know if I have mentioned it before but I am a Christian. And that may turn people away from my blog. I'm sorry if it does. Anyway I found these fantastic words in the Message ( Thanks Uncle G!) I read them and was encouraged, I hope they encourage you too. I've been struggling with depression, anxiety and just grief from losing my Pappy as well as school and job search ( which is depressing really, especially when you have interviews and no hires :( ) Enjoy Loves! This passage is from the book of 2 Timothy..I'm not sure what verse because the message doesn't write numbers for some reason... Oh well. :) I actually just took bits and peices( I think thats ok. ... and it made sense to me ( but read the whole passage its good!) This is the entire Book of Second Timothy

If we die with him, we'll live with him; If we stick it out with him, we'll rule with him; If we turn our backs on him, he'll turn his back on us; If we give up on him, he does not give up— for there's no way he can be false to himself.

Don't be nieve. There are difficult times ahead.

2 Timothy Chapter 3 ( not sure what verses, because the message doesn't label the verses)

And you also well know that God rescued me! Anyone who wants to live all out for Christ is in for a lot of trouble; there's no getting around it. Unscrupulous con men will continue to exploit the faith. They're as deceived as the people they lead astray. As long as they are out there, things can only get worse. Every part of Scripture is God-breathed and useful one way or another—showing us truth, exposing our rebellion, correcting our mistakes, training us to live God's way. Through the Word we are put together and shaped up for the tasks God has for us.

22God be with you. Grace be with you.

Ok so it is random. Sorry :(

Here are some of my Favorite proverbs.. They helped and still help me through hard times. I hope they help you to. Pappy would tell me alot of proverbs. but I can't exactly call up to heaven and ask him anything so here's my attempt at Sharing the word. :)

Proverbs 29 :

3 If you love wisdom, you'll delight your parents, but you'll destroy their trust if you run with whores.

7 The good-hearted understand what it's like to be poor; the hardhearted haven't the faintest idea.

21 If you let people treat you like a doormat, you'll be quite forgotten in the end.

Proverbs 28

9 God has no use for the prayers of the people who won't listen to him.

10 Lead good people down a wrong path and you'll come to a bad end; do good and you'll be rewarded for it.

Okay, thats enough for today. It has no real pattern, and it's probably a stupid idea. Pappy would now how to write this. Have I mentioned I really really miss my grandfather ? :(

The last one really convicted me because I have led many good people to do ungood things. God knows what I'm talking about, and I bet those people know what I'm talking about too. Love you all. God Bless and I love you all ( and so does Jesus ! )

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...