Sunday, October 23, 2011









adorable table runner!















These Smelled AMAZING! they were the first thing I noticed ( without realizing it = )



These awesome candles ! They smell amazing on my studying table ( where I spend 95 % of my life =)





the yummy hot coco i use on clinical mornings



The cute little card she sent!






Hello Loves! I am excited for 2 reasons: I have exactly 60 days left of nursing school and that means I only have 16 classes and clinicals left give or take a few =0) I will Finally graduate on December 19th YaY! =) Anywho I signed up for a fall friendship swap at I got stephanie as my partner which was reallly fun! Where I live is where she grew up, and where I went to college I think her brother or sister went to as well. Anyway I got this lovely box from stephanie and the first thing I noticed about it was that it smelled AMAZING! Everything inside of it was amazing as well =) The only thing I didn't manage to take a picture of was the pumpkin scones- I managed to finish them off before taking pictures ( you know I am a sucker for pumpkin stuff ) I'm still not used to this blogging thing ( you would think after a year I would be haha. ) Stephanie sent me some awesome body spray ( which is now in my clinical bag) these adorable little apple satchets ( they smell amazing and are so cute! they are hanging on my christmas tree ( which I leave up all year, cuz I'm cool like that = ) some amazing vanilla carmel, hot coco ( all which are amazing for clinicals thanks! and this adorable little card she wrote in as well! I had a fun time doing it and hope to do it again next year as well! =) Welll time for me to go study. As soon as nursing school is over I plan on redoing this blog, so that it looks somewhat orgainized =)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...