Saturday, May 28, 2011

Life- or somehting along those lines

So my life went from this >.< to this =) all because of God. He has truly blessed me with an opportunity of nursing school this summer- is it going to be hard ? Ridcoulusly, am I going to be stressed ? Absolutely. But I learned SO much from my experieance last year, like right now I should be studying, but I am on here. But I have a time frame and I am ok with styaing in this little time fram bubble. I am making Corn Salsa and cookies for tomorrows cookout with my small group =) So I have to find time to update my blog. I know no one reads this, but that's ok too =)

I wanted to tell youabout an amazing site I found for studying its called flashcardexchange.com
It is a life saver!

also studyblue.com- just use your facebook login =) and its portable too!

I hope you have a great memorial day. For me memorial day is not only a day to rememver and honor our troops ( speacial shout-out thanks to my Pappy ( Rest in peace) Uncle & Great Uncles for serving Air Force, Army, Navy and Marines. My Biological person who helped to create me. and all of my friends, husbands and wives overseas- thank you SO much for serving and putting YOUR life on the life. That is a great sacrifice.

I am learning to not get overwhelemed/anxious with nursing school. Am I worried I could fail, am I going to fail this test etc etc, by me worrying it is like saying to God- You aren't as big as my nusring school and cannot help me defeat it. I've been playing this song for a while and it pretains to SO many things in my life right now. I hope you too can learn to find chaotic peace like I am slowly doing.

"Be strong in the Lord & never give up hope, you're going to do great things I already know that God's got his hand on you so DON"T LIVE LIFE IN FEAR, forgive and forget but don't forget why you're here, take your time and pray...these are the words I would say."

until next time Loves!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...