Sunday, May 29, 2011

Nursing Nerd Writes again

Ok so I was just looking up stuffs online and found thses funny nursing phrases - plan on using them in my nursing bag stuffers haha =)

Student Nurse: I gave up my life, so I could learn how to save yours

Cardiac Nurse- Your heart is our Soul concern

Endoscopy nurse- No butts, no glory

Geriatric Nurse- it never gets old

GI Nurse- Up Yours!

Home Health Nurse- No I don't do windows

Hospice Nurse- A Last(ing) Friend

ICU Nurse- When it's life or death ICU

IV Nurse- We know how to Stick it to you

L&D Nurse- you labor we deliver!

Massage Therapist- when you need me I knead you


NICU NURSE... Great things really do come in small packages

NEURO NURSE... We use our brains to fix yours.

NIGHT SHIFT NURSE... I work best in the dark.

Nurse Educator... Teaching The ABCs

OB NURSE... Take the epidural & thank me later.

OR NURSE... We have they best patients (they're asleep)


PEDIATRIC NURSE... 1/3 mom, 1/3 nurse, 1/3 best friend.

PEDIATRIC NURSE... I love to kid around.

PICU NURSE... Peek-a-boo ICU!

PSYCH NURSE... I think my patients are contagious.

RADIOLOGY NURSE... Lie and I'll see right thru you!

SCHOOL NURSES ROCK... Just not on school nights.

SCRUB NURSE/TECH... Table for one?
UROLOGY/RENAL NURSE... Ur-ine good hands.


Love love love those

I plan on making little goody bags at the end of the semester for everyone- just some candy and a pen. nothing super fantastic. BUT I do plan on doing somehting uberfantastic for the graduation. Mwuahahahahha =)













post signature

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...