Sunday, October 10, 2010

Time for Reality

Hey Loves! So I was thinking the other day ( ok maybe like 8 hours ago, tops) of how I view myself. I am " clinically Obese" according to Doctors ( By the way, Drs don't always know best.) Anywho I was watching a Shane Dawson video, because face it, he's hilarious ( most of the time anyway.) And then I just visited James this past weekend - I'm so proud of him he lost 65 lbs in idk 7 months ? But he's also a man, so he has an advantage. Anyway I was thinking today is the tomorrow I want to live. So I decided to open up my blog and invite my readers to go on my journey with me. It's not just a fad this time- It's my life. So far I lost 10 lbs. not to bad, but not fantastic either. I will post a new weight thing every month, all haters, don't even bother to write.

I was trying to make this go into my journey page....but I couldn't figure out how to do it.

This is actually an old drafted post, so my journey to date so far is 17.8 lbs according to my electric scale. :)

When I lose an actual boathload of weight I will post my weight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...