Friday, October 22, 2010

Halloween ( belated but worth it!)

















So this year for Halloween I was a fortune teller 1 for 1 party and then an emo kid for another. I loved being an emo kid :)





I don't think I have ever been so excited for Halloween before. Probably because I'm going to an amazing weekend in Lynchburg again. =) I wanted to post my pictures of my halloween pumpkins, but my camera battery is dead and I can't find my charger. GRR. SO here are some perty pictures of pumpkins and things that I love =) Enjoy!



Check out my craft Blog, I've been on a Hiatus for a while- with pappy's passing and all, so I haven't been able to blog. At All. Tragic I know, like people read my little blog. Ah well.


































No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...