Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pumpkin Spice Latte is Back!!





















I Love Love LOVE Fall. The State fair is back ( James and I had an Amazing time last year- best date ever by far ) ( Well in my opinion anyway, he probably didnt really care, he was just glad to not be at work . :) Look at the artwork I saw when I walked into Starbucks. Makes my heart melt, kind of like falling in Love but way better- Starbucks won't ever break your heart ( unless you count the times when they discontinued your favorite drink...or take away the seasonal flavors...then I'm a little bitter )




Isn't the top picture of the pumpkin in whipped cream amazing ! :) XOXOXO




















P.S. I had my iced Venti no whip pumpkin pie latte today. Iced is not the best for the pumpkin spice latte- frappacino or best is hot. Then its like liquid pumpkin pie ( my absolute fav) =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...