Thursday, September 2, 2010

Nightmare Christmas At Disney!!! :)













Ok so ever since I purchased my nightmare before christmas dvd set about 5 years ago I have always wanted to go to the Haunted Mansions Nightmare Before Christmas Makeover. They chance it every year, so its totally something I would do. Sad tears I have A) no money and B) no friends who enjoy nightmare before christmas. Sad Day. :( Anyway it opens up this month ( Sept 17th) and runs till Jan 3 2011. Hopefully next year I will find a friend to go with me :) I love Nightmare before Christmas's Nightmare revisited soundtrack for Halloween. Not really Christmas unless its an EMo Christmas :) Oh I LOVE FALL!!!!! p.s. Made some pretty amazing recipe's and Clay things will be posting them soo. Here are some awesome pics from it ! :) Google or youtube it, its pretty stellar. Happy Early Halloween/Christmas!




With an X and an O I'm out like Woah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...